Samstag, 14. März 2015

The Crew-Cuts - Part 5

The Crew-Cuts
 
Part 5: Songs on albums (2)

Shine

Lazy River

Pretend

Swingin' Marchin' Dixieland Band (When The Saints Go Marching In)

Up Above My Head

Deep Purple

Baby Be Mine

Forever My Darling

Love Is All We Need (Love Me, Love Me)

J'attendrai (I'll Be Yours)

Moments To Remember

When You Were Sweet Sixteen

That Old Gang Of Mine

Show Me The Way To Go Home

Auld Lang Syne

My Gal Sal

Kentucky Babe

Sweet Adeline

Cruising Down The River

Down By The Old Mill Stream

My Melancholy Baby

By The Sea

You Must Have Been A Beautiful Baby

I’ve Got A Crush On You

Baby Face

Oh, You Beautiful Doll

You're My Everything

Pretty Baby

When My Baby Smiles At Me

Ain't She Sweet

Pretty Eyed Baby

It Had To Be You

Them There Eyes

Oooh! Looka There, Ain't She Pretty

Waltz Her To A Corner

Hush Little Baby

Wasn't That A Time

Deep Blue Sea

On A Monday

Dehlia's Gone



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen