Samstag, 14. März 2015

The Crew-Cuts - Part 4

The Crew-Cuts

Part 4: Songs on albums (1)

Down The Old Ox Road

Buckle Down, Winsocki

Betty Co-Ed

We're Working Our Way Thru College

You Gotta Be A Football Hero

Collegiate

Here

Red Hot Serenade

When When When

Till The End Of Time

The Urge

Full Set Of Everything

Tonight Love

I'm Always Chasing Rainbows

Mambo And You

On The Isle Of May

Mr. Touchdown, U.S.A.

Flirtation Walk

The Sweetheart Of Sigma Chi

Dixie Danny

The Glory Of Love

Oh Yes I Know

Blue Moon

Blue Jean Gal

In A Little Spanish Town

This Is My Story

The Frim-Fram Sauce

A Nightingale Sang In Berkley Square

Johnson Rag

Candy

Love Me Baby

Idaho

After I Say I'm Sorry

920 Special

Then I'll Be Happy

There I Go

The Nite We Called It A Day

Only Forver

My Blue Heaven

That’s My Desire

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen